Adoption Event: Canoga Park July 15

Willy and the Fiesta Kittens will be heading to an adoption event tomorrow in search of their furever home and can be met from noon to 3pm. Our Twitch livestream will go to a playlist until they return that afternoon If you’re looking for a furry friend to share your...

Adoption Event: Canoga Park June 10th

Willy and the Orange Pops (Creamsicle and Crush) will be heading to an adoption event tomorrow in search of their furever home and can be met from noon to 3pm. Our Twitch livestream will go to a playlist until they return that afternoon If you’re looking for a furry...
Monday Art Madness with @InsomniaDoodles!

Monday Art Madness with @InsomniaDoodles!

Last Monday, the first Monday of the month, the talented InsomniaDoodles took over the cat cam on the Twitch channel of Cute Avalanche to create some amazing new art. And what a sight it was! The artist was working hard on new designs for our upcoming SuPurr Bowl...
The Surprising Origins of Our Furry Feline Friends

The Surprising Origins of Our Furry Feline Friends

The History of Cats Cats are believed to have originated from the African wildcat, a small feline species that lives in the desert and semi-desert regions of Africa and the Middle East. Prehistoric Times It is thought that the domestication of cats began around 9,500...

White Catmas lyrics (White Christmas Parody)

Tommy Tommy I’m dreaming of a white catmasJust like the ones I used to knowWhere the furballs fly and the litter boxesAre always clean and in a rowI’m dreaming of a white catmasWith every purr I takeMay your days be meowy and brightAnd may all your...